Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Comfy Chemo Shoes

I love doing little surprises! So I decided that I will give my husband a dose of cheerful meds!
I wrote this silly little poem:

                                                          Comfy Chemo Shoe
                                                          Notice there are two
                                                          Slip them on your feet
                                                          and you're sure to beat
                                                         this cancer 'til it's through!


And gave him a little gift..






6 comments:

  1. yay, best wife EVER!! he looks so happy! you've been excited about those shoes for a while now, i'm so excited you finally got to give them to him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meggie Moo!!!! YOu are so cute!!! I love your little surprises!!! You truly make him so happy!! Love you sweet girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not sure why I called you John in that last comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan, you are the queen of little surprises i decided. you rock! Kevin and I were thinkin bout you last night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan, you are always so thoughtful! Josh is awfully lucky to have such a sweet wife! We love you! - Ally Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea Meg. . . and so very thoughtful. It's those little things that really count. Don't stop. I'm sure it means more to him than you'll ever know. Keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete