Oh cute hubby! How lucky am I? I love being married to you! I love your smile. I love your laugh. I love that when you are teasing your dimples show. I love that you tease me all the time. I love that you are always making me laugh. I love that you are a very hard worker. I love that you think of others before yourself. I love that you are a great listener. I love that you are patient. You are so brave. I love that you think before you speak. I love that you study the gospel and enjoy it. I love your testimony. I love that you are so handy, my own Mr. Fix It Man! I love that you hold my hand when we are walking. I love that you always do your best. I love that you will go shopping with me. I love bike riding with you. I love watching movies together. I love road trips with great conversation with you. I love traveling with you. I love that we have goals together. I love that we keep making goals together. I love singing in the car together. I love being silly together. I love when we clean together. You are so cute with kids! I'm excited to see you be our kids dad! I love your kisses. You always kiss me goodnight. I love our hugs. You are a great cook. I love that you put family first. I love that you will watch chick flicks with me. I love that you make yourself laugh. I love that you keep your word. I love that you are reliable. I love that you are forgiving. I love that you are trustworthy. I love that you always call me on your lunch break. I love it when you text me sweet messages. I love that you can see the best in me. I love that you don't sweat the small stuff. I love that you cuddle with me when we are sleeping. I love that you will give me back massages. I love that you love me for me and you don't try to change me. I love that you are respectful. I love that we pray together. I love that you are generous. I love that you are loyal. I love that you only have eyes for me. I love that you compliment me. I love that we are best friends. I love that you love spending time with me and I love spending time with you. I love that you take care of me when I'm sick. I love that you'll kiss me even with morning breath. I love that you will write me letters. I love that you see us as a team. I love that you value my opinion. I love your sense of humor. I love that you don't like to argue. Your willingness to look at things from another point of view. I love that you appreciate me. You are so handsome. I love that when I was ward choir director you came and sang with the choir. You are smart. I love laying in bed with you and watching movies on the lap top.Babe, I love you!!
Yesterday we went into tithing settlement and the first question bishop asked us was if we were still in love with each other. He said as long as that is true everything else will fall into place the way it should. I know this is true for you two also. What a sweet letter to your husband. We love you both and continue to keep you guys in our prayers. We are planning on coming up for a few days around New Years. I hope we can see you then!!!!
ReplyDelete