Monday, March 19, 2012

I love you Josh

23 comments:

  1. aaah i'm so happy you have/posted this! perfect representation of what a silly pair you two are. that boy sure loves every inch of you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found your blog and think you two are the sweetest couple. praying for you for peace! so glad you have him forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you both have each other forever. I'm sorry you're dealing with this Megan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been following your blog for awhile. I don't know you, but live in the Burley area. I can't even begin to tell you how great of an example you both have been. You are such a strong woman Megan, and there is no doubt in anyones mind how much your sweet husband loved you. You continue to be in our prayers. You will see Josh again, and it will be a sweet reunion. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't know me, but I wanted to comment to let you know what a beautiful and touching love story yours is. I have thought of you and my heart has broken for what you must be going through. I just wanted to say that yours and Josh's love story has touched me deeply. I am amazed at the things true love can do. Your devotion to your husband has been inspiring. Know that many people (strangers, even!) are thinking of you at this time. All the best, Corie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog months ago through our mutual friend Audrey. I've followed your ups and downs and have always admired your optimism. You are a wonderful woman and your strength will continue to carry you through your ups and downs in this life. I've been praying for you for quite some time and will continue to do so. Never forget where to turn for peace and comfort. You and Josh are an example to us all. Thank you for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. we love you megan. thanks for being you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. See my sweet Meg you are an angel here on earth! I am so blessed to now you and Josh I love you Meg! You are beautiful inside and out we are blessed to have you. I always feel like heaven on earth when I'm around you. You bless so many I pray you get 10 fold what you have given others the peace love and unconditional love that joshy boy is lucky to have you forever! Love Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Megan, your story is beautiful and it does have a very happy end, a friend for eternity. Josh served his mission where I live. I don't remember him personally but looking back into our missionary guestbook and seeing his signature, moved me to tears. Keep moving forward Megan.
    Alyssa Fraser

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read every blog you have entered and found you through the Sulligan's blog. You are an inspiration! Makes me thankful for what I have and makes me realize I need to appreciate what I am given because you never know what can happen. I wish you the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Meg, we're still praying for you and your families. I hope you've been able to find a little peace in the past few weeks.
    You two are an insperation to us all! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hang in there Meg. Press on. You are an example to many. I can't even explain how much you have changed my outlook on life in the past few months. It's amazing. You are loved by so many and being prayed for by countless.

    ♥ xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I too, am a stranger who has followed your journey with Josh. My heart has broken and been filled with the spirit as I have read and followed your story. I am so sorry. And as many have said, strangers are praying for you. You are a special daughter of God.
    much love
    Tara Mogle

    ReplyDelete
  14. megan, this brings tears to my eyes! I hope you can feel all of the prayers and love coming your way... Meg the love you and Josh have for each other is timeless. So grateful for forever. You have truly touched my heart, I have always know you were a special daughter of god :) love you! Emily

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have been thinking and praying for you a lot since I heard of your heartache. Know that many people are lifting you up during this difficult time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute picture! I think about you and pray for you everyday! You will see him again! Thank you for blessing me with your faith.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Megan, You don't know me but I knew Josh from the plasma center. I remember visiting with him on more than one occasion and enjoyed hearing about his life, where he grew up and you! He was always so kind and happy! I am so sorry for your loss and have kept you in my prayers. I hope you will feel the love of our Father in Heaven at this very difficult time and that you will feel Josh near always. You are a beautiful girl and will be blessed as you go through life. Please tell your dad hello for me. We went through high school together....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Megan....I found your blog about a month ago.... I have been thinking of you and Josh and praying...your love for each other is beautiful....and never ending.

    God Bless You ~ xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. so sorry to hear about your loss. you're in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have read your blog from the beginning. John and I have cried and prayed for you both! So sorry for your loss. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have always loved and truly appreciated your candidness. This photo says it all! I am so thankful to have become friends with you through visiting teaching, and for all the things YOU taught me during those visits and even now! Love you Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just found out about Josh. I only knew him for one semester in Rexburg when he was our goalie for soccer, but what I knew of him, he's an awesome man. I wish I had gotten to know him better. You're lucky to have him as yours forever.

    ReplyDelete