Wellllll....
Kevin told me he had a little surprise for Josh and wanted to pick him up at noon. I was working all day so unfortunately I couldn't be there. Audrey was SO sweet to take pictures of the whole thing for me!
When I heard what they had done, my heart was touched so deeply! It was just the most tender, special and supportive feeling. Both Josh and I feel that way. We feel so very blessed to be around so many wonderful people who have been so supportive of Josh.
So.....
Thursday night, a bunch of the guys from work all got together to SHAVE their heads for Josh!
Here's a few before, during, and after! I'm SOO glad they took pictures of all this!!!
So Saturday Audrey picked up Josh and took him to the Plasma Center. Kevin wanted as many people there as possible to surprise him!
![]() |
SURPRISE!!!! |
![]() |
| This isn't even all the baldies!! |
![]() |
| Since I had to work they came to the salon to see me after! : ) |


























Meg... Every time I read your blog you make me cry! You guys are so sweet and I hope that you are doing well, You are in my prayers daily and I think you guys are AMAZING!! Thanks for being a great person and example to me:) Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cool! You guys are very loved!
ReplyDeletelove this megan! Saw it on Audreys blog and was so touched! You two can do anything!
ReplyDeleteOh, what good friends! What a sweet thing to do :) So many baldies! You have so much support and so many people rooting for you. So happy to see it :)
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing! I have some of these guys in my classes, and I never would have pegged them as being so thoughtful and supportive! I love the pictures, thanks for sharing this!
ReplyDelete